Put Your Best Face Forward
I always thought there had to be a secret to a clean and clear complexion, and there is. The good news is it’s super simple and doesn’t involve costly skin care products. A friend of mine who is a “beauty master” turned me onto to this method a few months ago and it has done wonders for my complexion. First she recommended either phisoderm or cetaphil facial cleanser (all depends on how sensitive your skin is) and a washcloth to exfoliate. The rest of the directions are below. Here’s to putting your best face forward.
P.S. – This isn’t just for girls, so guys feel free to give it a try too.
1. Remove your eye make up (if you’re wearing any)
2. Apply a generous amount of facial cleanser to your hands and rub together to spread evenly
3. Starting at the base of your neck, rub upward using circular motions until you reach the top of your forehead (be sure not to neglect your jawline)
4. Leave the cleanser on for 2-3 minutes
5. With a warm wash cloth, begin at the base of your neck, and again, using circular motions, work your way upward to your forehead
6. Rinse the wash cloth and repeat step five, making sure to remove all of the cleanser
7. Pat your face dry with a towel and you’re done 🙂
For Oily Skin: No need to moisturize your face before going to bed. Wait until the morning and be sure to let it soak in before applying your make up.
For Dry Skin: Apply a small amount of moisturizer before bed and again in the morning.
One Last Tip: You’ll need a clean washcloth for every time you wash your face, so go out and buy 2 dozen or so to keep you stocked for a few weeks.